The main idea behind a proper structure of communication is to make sure that recipient gets the message with proper package and transmission. Before coming to the transformation of communication let us see what will be the main form of it.
- Subject matter. E.g. subject line or heading
It is good to follow certain writing or developing tools while forming the structure.
- The sequence of points
Clarity in communication:
To have a successful communication it is vital to give proper emphasis on the ways it moves. Language as it works as the base of the main form we need to give better attention here. For example while we are using English to communicate we should be;
- Precise and simple in it.
- Using short sentences.
- Effective vocabulary
- Shun using any colloquial or redundant expression.
- Avoid any jargon or discriminatory language or expression.
The seven C’s of Communication:
- Clear: In simple words
- Concise: expressing much in few words; “a concise explanation”
- Correct: Using proper sense in sentences
- Courteous: Characterized by courtesy and gracious good manners.
- Complete: Give a finishing touch for fullness.
- Consistent: Keep data and source is reliable.
- Convincing: causing one to believe the truth of something.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019