– These should be careful control and oversight of those responsible for committing firms to positions in derivative markets.
– Someone in the organisation should understand enough about these markets to appreciate the risks inherent in a proposed commitment.
– The potential benefits of participating in derivative markets are very large for many organisations.
– The most common type of transaction is derivative markets is the hedging of risk.
– Properly used, derivatives serve to reduce risk.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019