The need for marketing is universally accepted since the early period of human life. The following points justify the need for marketing:
(1) Marketing is needed in order to satisfy human needs/wants and also for raising social welfare.
(2) Marketing is needed as it acts as a base of production activities. It encourages large-scale production and uses such production for meeting the needs of people.
(3) Marketing is needed as it provides various conveniences to manufacturers, traders and consumers.
(4) Marketing is needed as it facilitates economic and industrial growth of country.
(5) Marketing is needed as it has wider socio-economic significance. It facilitates large-scale production, promotes economic and social welfare, creates massive employment opportunities, creates utilities and facilitates cultural exchange.
(6) Marketing is needed for the transfer of ownership from producers to consumers.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019