Limitation of Internal sources of recruitment:
(1) Internal promotions create a feeling of discontent among those who are not promoted.
(2) It prevents the entry of young blood in the organisation.
(3) Promotion to certain key posts may not be possible due to non-availability of competent persons.
(4) The organisation will not be able attract capable persons from outside if internal sources are used extensively.
(5) It may encourage favouritism and nepotism within the organisation.
(6) Promotions by seniority may not be always beneficial to the oganisation
(7) There is a possibility that internal sources may “dry Lip” and additional persons may not be available for new vacancies.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019