Advantages of External Sources of recruitment:
(1) Entry of blood in the organisation is possible.
(2) Wide scope is available for selection. This facilitates selection of people with rich and varied experience, skills and education.
(3) Selection can be made in an impartial manner as large number of qualified and interested candidates is available.
(4) Scope for heartburn and jealousy can be avoided by recruiting from outside.
(5) The management can fulfill reservation requirements in favour of the disadvantaged sections of the society.
(6) External sources are best when suitable Persons are not available from within the organisation.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019