Advantages of Internal Sources of Recruitment:
(1) Internal recruitment is economical as it is less costly than using outside agencies.
(2) The present employees already know the company well and are likely to develop a loyalty for the same.
(3) It tends to encourage existing employees to put in greater efforts and to acquire additional qualifications. This means there is motivation to employees.
(4) It provides security and continuity of employment.
(5) Internal recruitment helps to raise the morale of employees and develops cordial relations at the managerial levels.
(6) It reduces labour turnover as capable employees get internal promotions.
(7) Internal recruitment is a quick and more reliable method.
(8) People recruited internally do not need induction/induction training.
(9) The employer is a better position to evaluate those presently employed in the organisation than outside candidates.
(10) The employees within the organisation are likely to stay longer in employment of the organisation than a new outsider.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019