Name –Urvi Gala
College Name – Bhavan’s H. S. College.
Course Name – BMS
Rank in TY Sem V :1st
GPA / Percentage:6.86
1) Tell us about yourself?
I joined BMS because I wanted to persuade Management studies.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
Parents, Family and Friends.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I made an effort of getting all the concepts cleared so that even if I cannot by heart the answers, I may able to write them on my own.
I made my own notes with the help of a few reference books.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
I write answers in bullet points.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
I always draw diagrams whenever possible.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
I make a learning timetable.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Try to take short breaks in between of studying.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
I would like to make the educational system a sustainable and stable one, having less changes.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
Try to write sensible answers in paper. Only that matters.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
Do not think of competition much, just make an effort to score well through your hard work.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019