1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
Working with the cultural team was extremely fun because everyone of them weren’t jovial. They would come up with new ideas for decoration and everything else. We would have our snacks together in the afternoon sharing it with each other. It was a good environment to be in.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Frankly I don’t think I am a good leader but at some times one has to step up. There was fresher’s party in our college & everything was a havoc I had to handle the games & also the crowd on my own.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
I’m planning to do HR after my BMS. I’m preparing for CAT exam currently.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I’m a good listener and observer which helps to solve problems quickly its essential for a leader to be a good listener. Due to good observation I’m a pretty good photographer too.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016