1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
Being a CR has its own pros and cons. You have to be good always infront of all the faculties, reach college on time, attend lectures etc. What I like is the bond a CR shares with all the faculties which other students can’t.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership to me is not about ordering your colleagues and gets things done. To me leadership is about working with team, having mutual understanding and trust, which eventually leads to growth of every member in team.
There are many instances where I had proved myself as a better leader.
For instance, for our Economics presentation in Sem-2 our Professor used to make teams according to which we have to work. So, I distributed the topics on which info was to be searched… On the presentation we did pretty good and after the presentation we had our Question-Answer round based on which marks were given. Questions were typical and my group members got scared, then I stood alone and answered all the questions correctly. Due to which we were marked good and I was appreciated for that also.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
I want to pursue my PG in MBA Marketing. Become a good manager and see myself at a better post in future.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I am hard working, disciplined and able to cope up with any situation. I love to work in team. But my “hard working” quality I like the most because it helps me in doing my job with perfection.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
The message I would like to convey to my juniors and youth is that – “you should be able to forget what had happened in the past and see to it that you do well in future, by giving your best to do your work in present. Also, you should not lose hope in your bad times and move on”.