1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
There are many memories of college life of every student. My favorite memories are the fun during the college festivals and most important are the fun and mischievous incidents with my college friends and teachers.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership is not about leading someone but also obtaining the goal through team work and dedication. If the group is united till the end and also achieves the goal it would be considered a successful leadership. A incident took place in which there was a dispute between my team members, as being a leader I created unity among the members through diplomacy and achieved the goal as a team.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
I want to pursue MBA in family business management and entrepreneurship after completing my graduation in BMS.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
The most favorite quality about me which I like the most is that I always achieve my goal given by my seniors and teachers that also in time and I always keep or maintain unity within my team.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
As being a young leader I would like to say all the youngsters/juniors/bms students that always be polite and dedicated to you work, if you ever want to be a good leader always move forward in unity. “A bundle of sticks are always more hard to break than a single stick”.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019