1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
Absolutely correct. College days are unforgettable for each and every student’s life.
There was a day when my teacher had asked me a challenging question as she caught me talking to my friends during the lecture. She didn’t expect me to answer, but I did. The whole class clapped for me. This was when I felt appreciated for the first time in college.
The next proud moment was when I was appointed as CR of the class.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership, to me, means guiding and showing the right direction to others. It is an art of motivating people to achieve a common goal.
I had once helped a group of friends in Accounts as they were finding it difficult to cope up with. My efforts along with their hardwork produced a great result.
I am in 2nd year Bms. I aim to do MBA in Finance. I aspire to build my own company where, I am the Boss. Working under someone else where your opinions or ideas are not heard or given importance to, is not something anyone would wish for.
Respect is something you get only when you give. I have always been fortunate because of my habit of respecting and appreciating people for what they are, and what they wish to be.
Being thankful to your well-wishers is necessary. Be it your teachers, your parents or any other person in the world.
Opportunities do not knock twice. So, when they do, just grab them. If you don’t, someone else will.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019