1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
My most unforgettable memories of college life are the funniest and full of supportive moments which I enjoy with my classmate during college days, all are cooperative and very helpful and also my outstation industrial visits were amazing.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
My future plans after BMS is to do MMS and after that MBA and then appear for IAS exam after achieving MBA.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
The qualities which I like is my friendly and helping nature. I always help my friends and motivate them. As a leader we all have to understand each other.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
I convey a message that enjoy your life with full of fun don’t try to learn so much and be bookish as there is more fun in doing practical and understanding too.
Don’t work hard work but work smart as it improves your skills and lastly ENJOY YOUR LIFE 🙂
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016