1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
My favorite college life memory is when we went to Industrial Visit in the first year.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership for me is getting people out of their comfort zones and making them realize their true talents. I have been a leader during the college festival and we have made it a success.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
My basic aim in life is to be successful in life and challenge myself to do new things and gain expertise.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I don’t give in to things easily. I feel even in the word IMPOSSIBLE, there is I M POSSIBLE.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
Hard work and dedication is the only way to prosperity and success.