Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
1) Achievements / Skills / Knowledge (Academics & Extra-curricular):
1. State level badminton player
3.Skills- Good dancer, good speaker, Love cricket and badminton a lot.
4. Can’t play badminton now due to hand problem
Achievements: Yet to achieve something great!
2) What is your aim / philosophy of life?
-Do what your heart says.
Aim is to do something good for the people with the help of my studies
3) What are your future plans after BMS?
-MBA in international finance or marketing
4) What are your hobbies / likes?
Hobbies -DANCE .
Likes- To be around small children
5) Any dislikes?
Rejection and negative thoughts.
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
1) Positive / Negative things about your college?
Positive:- Quite huge campus and great teachers
Negative:- None :-p
2) Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
Positive:- Huge scope after studying bms or in bms.. and also improves speaking skills and also helps in building up a great personality
Negative: Should be more practical like maximum IV’s
3) How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
– BMS really helped me in improving my personality in management, organizational, speaking skills and human behaviour
4) What are the changes you want to bring in the BMS course?
Just that there should be more practical study
5) Share your favorite BMS / college memories?
-To become the CR .
-And to Top in college in 1st year of bms
Q.3) What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
Just try to do what you want to do with the support of your parents. Try to understand their point of view too. Stay away from cigarettes, alcohol that doest make you cool.
In short BE YOURSELF ……
Love your parents …. Enjoy your life .. 🙂
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016