1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
Yes, I do agree that the college days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy moments of a student’s life. My college life can’t describe only unforgettable moments of my life. Actually there are lots of memories and they can’t be described in one single question. I would like to share my first “Industrial visit” experience i.e. we visited “Govardan plant” which helped me to gain knowledge plus it helped me to make new friends!
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Yes, a leader who understands what drives the bottom line is valuable. Yet it’s the leader who can get others to perform at their best who ultimately creates winning organizations.
Well, a situation first of all after being qualified for CR, I know a leader will come up with lots of responsibility! As in my part I have tried to be a good leader!
Interaction with Faculty as well as students is a big responsibility whether it is related to co-ordination or co-operation!
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
If you ask me about my future plans, it is yet not decided, but yes, my goals are predefined. I want to complete my education in MBA- FINANCE and get job in multinational company at a higher post.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
Well, if you ask about me then I would say that there are lots of qualities but main, I am talkative, bubbly and my intelligence nature! This nature helped me to gain new contacts, friends, My CR position which provides me a platform to portray my leadership quality too!
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
I would like to share one thing that :
“Enjoy every moment of life which comes towards you”
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016