1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
For me each and every day in college is a memorable day as something good happens everyday, but my best college life memory is our “Industrial Visit”. It was awesome.
The fun that we had in Industrial visit is what I cherish the most and those days are unforgettable.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
In simple words leadership is being a good leader and guiding and showing the right direction to others and also handling any situation tactfully. As a CR we have to do many things like properly guiding our classmates, co-ordination with faculties and many such things. So all these things shows what leadership quality we actually have.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
My Future plans as of I haven’t decided but I just want to be successful in whatever I opt for or to be successful in whichever field I go.
And aim as of now is just to complete my BMS with a good result.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
The quality that I like about myself is I am very helpful and am always there for those who need my help, also I am very friendly. I just have one thing in my mind “if you give respect, you will receive the same”.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
I would like to convey to my juniors that “Grab all the opportunities whatever comes in your way” and enjoy all the experiences that you will get in your journey and also work hard as “Hardwork pays off”.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019