– Can cook almost every Indian dish (with some help though)
– Can speak fluently in front of a huge crowd i.e. a good public speaker
– Good at marketing products.
Knows pretty much about the French language and its culture as it was a part of my curriculum in school days.
Till date I have achieved everything that I wanted in my life starting from being a topper of my school to being the magazine co-ordinator of my college.
4) Philosophy of life:
Have achieved it from my bestie, ” work smart rather than working hard”.
5) Future plans:
Complete masters and become a successful entrepreneur.
6) Hobbies/ likes:
-Love to read life stories of successful business tycoons.
-Love to eat different food dishes and then prepare them differently.
Dishonest and fake people.
8) Positive things about my college:
– One of the largest and most beautiful campus in Mumbai with an ecstatic lake.
– Has the most helpful and understanding faculty who are very supportive and guide us in the most appropriate way.
No negative things about my college.
9) Positive things about BMS course:
-It is the most practical course available today which includes preparing PowerPoint presentations, continuous group interactions and the major part being human skills included as a subject which enhances the overall personality of a person.
10) BMS course helped me to develop personality:
-It has increased my confidence level and has made me discover the unknown and the hidden talent/qualities within myself.
11) Changes in BMS course:
-I don’t think any change is required as of now in the course.
12) Favourite BMS memories:
-Still a fresher and hardly 3 months into the course so the most favourite memory is yet to come.
13) Advice/tips to youngsters:
Advice will be to work smartly rather than working in a way where your efforts are endless but the results are very meagre. Also, every individual has an inner hidden talent so just explore it and find the correct place to showcase it.
“LIVE LIFE, KING SIZE”
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019