ICICIdirect Centre for Financial Learning launched StockMIND, season 3, a unique and interesting competition designed to help students learn the nuances of investing in the live stock market by using virtual money, thereby eliminating any risks involved.
‘StockMIND – The quest for the best budding investor’ started in 2012 as a nationwide virtual stock trading competition for college students and since then its popularity with colleges and students has grown tremendously. It has now become a yearly National level Inter-college competition to help students hone their skill sets as well as promote a smart investing habit among youth. Its unique and interesting game format is developed specifically to enable individuals to learn the nuances of investing in stock markets, in an easy, exciting and risk free manner. Participants are given 15 lakhs of virtual money which they have to invest in almost live market conditions through Virtual Stocks platform and attempt to grow their portfolio.
StockMIND in its first two seasons has seen nationwide participation of more than 1,10,000 students from over 800 colleges across varied disciplines like engineering, management, commerce, science from several colleges including esteemed colleges like IIT’s, IIM’s, JBIMS, FMS and the list goes on.
Following on the success of last two seasons, this year StockMIND 3 has been launched in following two formats:
StockMIND 3 – for Post Graduate students across all streams
StockMIND 3 Grads – For graduation students across all streams
The competition would be conducted on two levels
- College Round: Individuals from a particular institute would compete amongst each other for a berth in the National round.
- National Round: All those qualifying for the National Round will compete against each other for the Grand Prize.
Grand Prizes: There are host of exciting prizes to be won during this competition. The National winner of StockMIND 3 wins a grand prize of Rs. 1 lakh. The other prizes that will be declared are mentioned below.
- Grand Prize: Rs. 1,00,000
- 1st runner up: Rs. 50,000
- 2nd runner up: Rs. 25,000
StockMIND 3 Grads
- Grand Prize: Rs. 50,000
- 1st runner up: Rs. 25,000
- 2nd runner up: Rs. 10,000
To make the contest even more exiting we have added prizes at every stage of the competition. Following is the list of prize sponsors and partners of StockMIND 3.
To know more about StockMIND, visit – stockmind.icicidirect.com
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016