Financial Basics for HR Professionals is an elective subject in Semester 5 of TYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. BMS students need to attend 60 lectures to complete the syllabus of the subject. Financial Basics for HR Professional subjects helps BMS students view employees as assets, help them understand cash...
HR MANAGER STARTED DISCUSSION Below Are Four (4) Questions And A Bonus Question. You Have To Answer Them Instantly. You Can’t Take Your Time, Answer All Of Them Immediately . OK? Let’s Find Out Just How Clever You Really Are…. First Question: You Are Participating In A Race. You...
Human Resource in retail may range from recruiting and hiring employees to larger areas like identifying training needs at various levels within the organization and then designing and implementing the programmes. Responsibilities may also include overseeing compensation and benefits, and planning for and ensuring legal compliances in hiring...
The Human Resource Management (HRM) function includes a variety of activities, and key among them is deciding staffing needs, recruiting and training the employees, ensuring high performance, and making sure that the personnel and management practices conform to regulations. Although the HR has always been perceived as a less important support...
Name –Akshada Wagh Graduated BMS in the year – 2009 College -– Mulund College of Commerce Currently doing – MMS- HR Specialization Which institute – Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute- Dept. of Mumbai University. Tell us something about yourself I am an outgoing and extrovert person. I believe in living...
Login or Register
- What Is The Meaning of Embargo? on
- Book review: “The White Tiger” Booker Prize Winner by Aravind Adiga on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Arsenal 2-2 Manchester City: Premier League Is Back With A Bang! on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! on
- Sanpada College International Finance Prelims Question Paper 2014 on
- M.K. Sanghvi College Presents Lakshya 2011 on
- Entrepreneurial Interview with the Founders of LocalUstaad on
- Sugar Belle-The New, Lip-Smacking Cake Retreat on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019