The prewriting steps are the six planning steps-about purpose, reader, ideas to include, fact gathering, organization and revision. While planning an unsolicited sales letter these steps are taken in the following sequence.
1. Gathering facts about the product.
2. Knowing the reader and obtaining the mailing list.
3. Deciding on purpose.
4. Choosing ideas and the main appeal.
5. Planning the presentation.
6. Making revisions.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019