Disadvantages of External Sources of Recruitment:
(1) External recruitment leads to labour turnover particularly of skilled, experienced and ambitious employees.
(2) The relations between employer and employees deteriorate leading to industrial disputes and strikes.
(3) The present employees may lose their sense of security. Their motivation and loyalty to the organisation may be adversely affected.
(4) Employees feel frustrated due to external recruitment and their morale goes down.
(5) External sources of recruitment are costly and time consuming.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019