1) Conservation refers to the strong or rationing of natural resources for later uses.
2) Environment protection should be in mind while achieving economic progress/growth.
3) If companies redesigned products & adopt latest technologies available; they can achieve the goals of reduction in wastage & conservation of resources.
4) Eco friendly technologies throughout the product life cycle & maximization of waste play
major role in protecting the environment & conservation of resources.
5) Business, Industry & MNC‟s have to recognize environment management as the priority area & a key determinant to sustainable development.
6) Sound management of wastes is among the major environmental issues maintaining the quality of environment and achieving sustainable development.
7) Conservation is the only way of ensuring a supply for tomorrow‟s generations.
8) According, waste management can be achieved by
ü Minimum waste production
ü Maximizing re-use of waste and recycle it
ü Promoting environmentally sound waste disposal practices.