Hello TYBMS students, Advertisement We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective. Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the...
Business Ethics is a Semester 5 subject of TYBMS (Mumbai University exam). Business ethics is also known as corporate ethics. Business ethics applies to all the aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations. Here we present the detailed syllabus of Business...
The below answers are possible solutions, if you are referring to any textbook of any publication, the below answers may not match. What is expected by the examiner is how much you have understood the concept and how well you have presented the topic. The points / paragraph...
Hi BMSites, Hope your Logistics paper was easy and good. We came to know from students and faculties also that today’s paper was the easiest one till date as compared to previous University question papers. To our surprise, even the case study was simple. In logistics, 4-5 questions came...
concepts….(atleast 1 page) 1. ethics 2. morality 3. altrusim 4. egoism 5. business ethics 6. right &duty 7. code of conduct 8. enterpernur 9. purusharthas 10.global marketing 11. sexual & rascial harrasement 12.ILO( international labour orgn) 13.hacking 14. plagarism 15. pishing crime 16. E-commerece 17. green inititaives 18. environmental audit...
Introduction: Semester 5 is the first University exams we BMS students have to face and almost all the subjects are lengthy and tiresome to study. The thought of yet another new subject we have no knowledge of feels like a burden so when I start talking about Business Ethics and...
1) Business ethics = lays down company’s guidelines for response to a given business situations and fixes the accountability of the various stakeholders. 2) Moral standards = customs of primitive humans or the carefully reasoned theories of modern life 3) Virtues and vices = Virtues are certain approved traits...
An interview with Saurabh Deshpande, a BMS faculty of Ghanshyamdas Saraf College. Name– Saurabh Deshpande College– Ghanshyamdas Saraf College, Malad (W) Tell us something about yourself I have completed BA and MA in English Literature from Sathaye College, University of Mumbai. I had always been interested in Arts, and...
Login or Register
- Insurance Market Segmentation on
- What critical aspects of the Indian ethos need to be imbibed by an international company seeking to set up business in India? on
- What Is The Meaning of Demotion? on
- 2014 World Peace Day Free HD Pictures, Images, Wallpapers, Greeting Cards For Facebook, Myspace, WhatsApp on
- Do You Have NOMOPHOBIA? on
- What Are The EDP Programme Shortcomings? on
- 5 Really Awesome Reasons Why Every Girl Likes To Have A Gay Best Friend on
- Factors Responsible For Growing Popularity Of Social Responsibility on
- What Is The Meaning of Portfolio Construction? on
- 12 Very Interesting News Stories of Ahana Deol and Vaibhav Vora’s Wedding You Didn’t See On TV on
- Котировки акций Adidas выросли на новости о покупке Reebok азиатскими инвесторами August 7, 2020
- Прогноз относительно пары Eur August 7, 2020
- Day Trading Cryptocurrency August 5, 2020
- Игры С Выводом Денег Которые Платят Без Вложений.Игры С Выводом Реальных Денег August 4, 2020
- ‘Afiliados Casas De Apostas 1xbet’, Uma Marca De Apostas De ConfiançA August 4, 2020