Hello TYBMS students, Advertisement We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective. Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the...
Business Ethics is a Semester 5 subject of TYBMS (Mumbai University exam). Business ethics is also known as corporate ethics. Business ethics applies to all the aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations. Here we present the detailed syllabus of Business...
The below answers are possible solutions, if you are referring to any textbook of any publication, the below answers may not match. What is expected by the examiner is how much you have understood the concept and how well you have presented the topic. The points / paragraph...
Hi BMSites, Hope your Logistics paper was easy and good. We came to know from students and faculties also that today’s paper was the easiest one till date as compared to previous University question papers. To our surprise, even the case study was simple. In logistics, 4-5 questions came...
concepts….(atleast 1 page) 1. ethics 2. morality 3. altrusim 4. egoism 5. business ethics 6. right &duty 7. code of conduct 8. enterpernur 9. purusharthas 10.global marketing 11. sexual & rascial harrasement 12.ILO( international labour orgn) 13.hacking 14. plagarism 15. pishing crime 16. E-commerece 17. green inititaives 18. environmental audit...
Introduction: Semester 5 is the first University exams we BMS students have to face and almost all the subjects are lengthy and tiresome to study. The thought of yet another new subject we have no knowledge of feels like a burden so when I start talking about Business Ethics and...
1) Business ethics = lays down company’s guidelines for response to a given business situations and fixes the accountability of the various stakeholders. 2) Moral standards = customs of primitive humans or the carefully reasoned theories of modern life 3) Virtues and vices = Virtues are certain approved traits...
An interview with Saurabh Deshpande, a BMS faculty of Ghanshyamdas Saraf College. Name– Saurabh Deshpande College– Ghanshyamdas Saraf College, Malad (W) Tell us something about yourself I have completed BA and MA in English Literature from Sathaye College, University of Mumbai. I had always been interested in Arts, and...
Login or Register
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019