Advertisement In BMS it is an unwritten rule that you are either a finance person or a marketing person, I don’t know why or who coined this but who ever did was mistaken by saying that marketing is only a subject for a few select batch of people. As...
The Super Awesome Study Guide, Tips & Tricks To Help You Learn For Public Relations Management (PRM) Exam
Introduction: Public Relations Management or PR as it is popularly known is a subject of Semester 4 in the second year of BMS and is one of the fun subjects of this Semester. On compression with hard core theory of Cooperative and rural markets, EXIM procedures or Research methods...
What is Co-operatives and Rural Markets? Co-operatives and Rural Markets is this one subject that has a very Indian ring to it, after all let Indians hear the word rural and we are reminded of the vast rural population we treasure in our country’s heart. Yes Co-operatives and rural...
Introduction: Semester 5 is the first University exams we BMS students have to face and almost all the subjects are lengthy and tiresome to study. The thought of yet another new subject we have no knowledge of feels like a burden so when I start talking about Business Ethics and...
Introduction: Accountancy as we all know can be bifurcated into three segments, financial accounting that we learnt in semester 1, cost accountancy that we learnt in semester 2 and managerial accounting that we are learning now. Financial accounting was done in a way that all details and records...
Login or Register
- 25 Funny ‘BMS Internship’ Jokes, Facebook Photos, WhatsApp Pictures on
- Operation Research – Practice problems in Assignment Problem on
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Sing ‘Yeh Fugly Fugly Kya Hai’ on
- Information Technology in Corporate Communication on
- Nelson Mandela International Day 2014 Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What after BMS? on
- What after BMS? on
- 60/40 Rule is applicable for TYB.COM also!! on
- BMS Notes for all Semesters on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019