Solofa Fatu is the name of our Rikshi who was born on 11th of October 1965. He is an Samoan American Professional wrestler. Here are a quick facts on him-
1. The name Rikishi comes from japenese language where it means a ‘Sumo Wrestler’.
2. Apart from Rikishi he is also known as Fatu, Head-shrinker Fatu, J. R. smooth, Junior Fatu, Kishi, The Sultan, etc.
3. He is 1.85m tall and is of 193kg.
4. He is trained by Afa Anoa’i and Sika Anoa’i.
5. The USOS are taking Rikishi into the WWE Hall of Fame.
Here is the news piece-
Latest posts by Shreya Karania (see all)
- The Journey Of A Successful BMS Content Writer Intern – Ms. Shreya Karania - March 30, 2015
- 7 Facts You Need To Definetly Know About Kayla Mueller - February 15, 2015
- Top 3 Latest News Pieces That Every Barcelona Fan Should Know About Its Favourite Team - February 15, 2015