Born on 13th of July, Patrick Stewart is one of the most known actors of Hollywood and is also a TV star and a stage actor. Here are a few facts that you ought to know about him-
1. In 1993, TV Guide declared Stewart to be the best actor in dramatic field.
2. He was born in Mirfield in the West Riding of Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.
3. His political and ideological beliefs are very much modified and influence by father’s violence and also the poverty that he had to face.
4. Stewart married Sheila Falconer and divorced after 24 years in 1990 after having two children, namely Daniel and Sophia and the elder one has also appeared in Death Train (1993) and also in Star Trek episode “The Inner Light”.
5. Recently he came into news for wishing to team up with Hugh Jackman for Wolverine3.
A documentary on the mega-star
Latest posts by Shreya Karania (see all)
- The Journey Of A Successful BMS Content Writer Intern – Ms. Shreya Karania - March 30, 2015
- 7 Facts You Need To Definetly Know About Kayla Mueller - February 15, 2015
- Top 3 Latest News Pieces That Every Barcelona Fan Should Know About Its Favourite Team - February 15, 2015