5 Facts That You Must Know About ‘Vibrant Gujarat’
Vibrant Gujarat is the name given to a biennial investors’ summit held by the government of Gujarat in India. The event is aimed at bringing together business leaders, investors, corporations, thought leaders, policy and opinion makers.The summit is advertised as a platform to understand and explore business opportunities in the State of Gujarat.
Here are some Facts That You Must Know About ‘Vibrant Gujarat‘
1. In the year 2007 the Summit was held from 12th January to 13th January at Science City Ahmedabad. The main theme was the promotion of Gujarat’s 33 special economic zones. The summit was attended by industry majors like Tata, Birla, Reliance, Shell, General Motors, ICICI to name a few resulted in signing of 675 MOUs worth USD 152 billion.
Here is the logo of Tata:
Here is the logo of Birla:
Here is the logo of Reliance:
Here is the logo of Shell:
Here is the logo of General Motors:
Here is the logo of ICICI:
2. In the year 2009 the Government of Gujarat organized the 4th Global Investors’ Summit on 12th and 13th January. In 2009 8662 MOUs to the value of $241 billion were signed.
Here is the image of Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressing the 4th Global Investors Summit in Indore:
3. In the year 2011 Vibrant Gujarat Summit was held at Gandhinagar on 12th and 13th January. About 7936 MoUs were signed worth $462 billion in the two days.
4. In the year 2013 Vibrant Gujarat Summit was again held at Gandhinagar on 12th and 13th January. In this year besides Gujarat, summit was also held in number of other Indian states Like Karnataka and Developed and Developing Countries like Mozambique, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan.
Here is the image of Vibrant Gujarat Summit in the year 2013:
5. In the year 2015 the 7th Vibrant Gujarat Summit is planned during 11 to 13 January 2015 at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. Apart from Summit, Vibrant Gujarat is also known for the Trade Show. Every year more than 2000 Companies participate in this exhibition.
Here is the image of Seventh edition of Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors’ Summit-2015:
Here is the image of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2015 Inaugural Function:
Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi launched his much ambitious project ‘Make in India‘on 25th September, 2014
The lion in the logo signifies strength and power while the wheels are a sign of development and progress.
Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors summit 2015