1. “Workplace Ethics” relates to how one applies values to work in actual decision making – a set of right and wrong actions that directly impact the workplace.
2. They are an extension of the personal standards or lack of them that is intrinsic in the people who comprise the workplace.
1. Public concerns about ethical practices in business usually relate to issues like – (i) financial scams, fraud and embezzlement, (ii) accepting, or promoting bribes, or (iii) lying or deceptive advertising of products and services, unfair competitive practices, etc.
2. Ensuring the presence of sound values and ethics is a vital and ongoing part of good governance in companies and an integral part of good management practices.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019