Vendor Relations- By developing strong relations with vendors, retailers may gain exclusive rights-
(1) To sell merchandise in a specific region,
(2) To buy merchandise with better terms than competitors who lack such relations, or
(3) To receive merchandise in short supply.
Relationships with vendors, like relationships with customers, are developed over a long time and may not be easily offset by a competitor.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019