The word strategy comes from ancient Greece. A strategos,’ as an army general, and his post was a strategia. Over time, strategia came to mean the craft of generalship instead of just the job. The word spread to French as stratigie and then to English as “strategy” in 1980
Some of the definitions in use to
Which Steiner pointed, include the following:
1. Strategy is that which top management does that is of great importance to the
2. Strategy refers to basic directional decisions, that is, to purposes and missions.
3. Strategy consists of the important actions necessary to realize these directions.
4. Strategy answers the question: what should the organisation be doing?
5. Strategy answers the question: what are the ends we seek and how should we achieve
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019