ADR: American depository receipt is a negotiable certificate that represents a company’s publicly traded equity or debt. They are created when a broker purchases the company’s shares on the home stock market and delivers those to the depository’s local custodian bank, which then instructs the depository bank, to issue Depository Receipts. Depository receipts could be traded freely just like any other security, either by exchange or in the over-the-counter market and could be used to raise capital.
BMS Team| | | Finance & Cost Accounting, Notes| 0
The following factors contribute to purchase control: i) Determination of Quantity to be purchased Quantities purchased in excessive...
BMS Team| | | Notes, Principles of Management| 0
Objectives of Management by objectives: To relate individual goals to organisational goals. To clarify the jobs to be...
Login or Register
- Black Book Project Topic Ideas For Marketing on
- How To Survive And Avoid ATKT BMS Exams? on
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019