Uses of ratio analysis:
- The relation between 2 or more financial data brought out by an accounting ratio is not an end in itself. They are means to get to know the financial position of an organization.
- Industrial ratios may provide valuable information only when they are studied and compared with several other related ratios.
- Ratio analysis will tend to be more meaningful when certain standards and norms are laid down so that what the ratios indicate can be compared with the said standards.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019