Short term finance is concerned with decisions relating to current assets and current liabilities and is also called as working capital finance.
Short term financial decisions typically involve cash flows within a year or within the operating cycle of the firm. Normally short term finance is for a period up to 3 years.
The main sources of short term finance are:
1. Cash credit
2. Short term loans from financial institutions
3. Bill Discounting
4. Letter of credit
5. Inter-corporate deposits
6. Commercial papers
8. Working capital advance by commercial banks
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019