Rights of Entrepreneur :
1. Right to price the product or service.
2. Right to raise the prices of product or service by following ethical standard.
3. Right to say ‘no’ under different circumstances.
4. Right to set boundaries that are in line with your integrity.
5. Right to terminate the relationships if the situation demands.
6. Right to charge clients / customers late fees for not paying the dues promptly.
Latest posts by MT UVA BMS (see all)
- International Finance Important Question Bank – MT UVA BMS - May 5, 2014
- Special Studies in Finance Chapter-wise Important Sums for practice - November 25, 2013
- Operations Research Important Questions 2013 – MT UVA BMS - April 22, 2013