The basic objectives of EDP are to:
1. Develop and strengthen entrepreneurial quality, i.e., motivation or need for achievement.
2. To analyze environmental set up relating to small industry and promoting it.
3. Removing unemployment
4. enhancing industrial development
5. Developing industrially backward region.
6. Select project/product.
7. Formulate the project.
8. Understand the process and procedure involved in setting up small units.
9. Know the sources of help and support available for starting a small-scale industry.
10. Acquire necessary managerial skill required to run the industrial unit.
11. Know the pros and cons of being an entrepreneur.
12. Helping the person to understand environmental changes and opportunities.
13. Acquaint and appreciate the needed social responsibility/ entrepreneurial discipline.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019