Highlights of Third All-India Census on Sickness:
The highlighs of third All-India Census on Sickness are given below;
- Sickness in the total SSI sector was of the order of 1%. In the registered SSI sector it was 3.38% & unregistered sector it was 0.64%.
- The maximum numbers of sick units were located in West Bengal, Kerala, Maharashtra, Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh. About 59.53% of the sick units were located in these 5 states.
- Out of the units having outstanding loan with banks & financial institutions sickness was about 19.6% in the registered SSI sector.
- Incipient sickness identified in terms of continuous decline in gross output was 11.5% in registered SSI sector & 6.48% in unregistered sector.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015