– Companies themselves incur costs in raising money from capital markets when they pay dividends so high as to require new shares to be issued.
– Depending on the mechanism of sale these flotation costs can be significant (5-25% of total value of shares issued).
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019