2) Be confident and dress formally which adds on the confidence.
3) Try maintaining eye contact with the examiner. Again this shows you are confident.
4) Try company visit and put evidence of the same.
5) Carry few copies of answered questionnaires along during viva and talk about primary data collection.
Prepare executive summary and speak about the project such that there is no scope for examiner to cross question.
Latest posts by Neha Mehta (see all)
- TYBMS Viva Preparation: 5 Quick Tips by Prof. Neha Mehta - November 23, 2013