1) During exams, students tend to solve difficult problems for practice, paying less attention to basic ones and in exams, they get confuse with simple questions, so equal weight should be given for both.
2) Exams are conducted to test what students know and not what they don’t. So while preparing for exams, they should revise things which they know and then proceed with.
3) During exams, students should take out few minutes to read the entire question paper and plan out the sequence of solving the paper in advance. It will help the students to save time ahead.
4) Students should maintain parity in the answer i.e. they should not waste too much time on one specific question and wind up others in haste.
5) Students should present their answers in points to be specific, rather than using paragraphs.
Uma Devi Naidu
Latest posts by Uma Devi Naidu (see all)
- TYBMS Exam Preparation: 5 Quick Tips by Prof. Uma Devi Naidu - November 22, 2013