Ameer-ul-momineen Hazarat Ali (Raziallahu anhu) was the the husband of Khatoon-e-Jannat Hazrat Fatima (RaziAllahu Anha)i.e daughter of beloved prophet Muhammed Mustufa (SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WA SALLAM). In the 40th year of Hijri, in the small hours of the morning of 19th Ramadan, Hazrat Maula Ali (AS) was struck with a poisoned sword by the Kharijite Ibn Maljam while offering his prayers in the Masjid of Kufa on his head. He died on the 21st day of Ramadan 40 A.H.
Don’t miss to check : Latest SMS, Wallpapers : Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib A.S / Shahadat-e-Hazrat-Ali 2014
Here we present Top 5 Beautiful Golden Quotes of Hazrat Ali in English:
- “Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
- “The best deed of a great man is to forgive and forget.”
- “Patience ensures victory.”
- “Woman is a delicate creature with strong emotions who has been created by the Almighty God to shoulder responsibility for educating society and moving toward perfection. God created woman as symbol of His own beauty and to give solace to her partner and her family.
- ” “Nothing hurts a good soul and a kind heart more than to live amongst people who cannot understand it.”
P.S. The above is a collection of information available on the internet and doesn’t intend to hurt any religious sentiments. If the above information is not relevant, please write to [email protected] so that we can edit / take appropriate action.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019