1) Research about the company well in advance before appearing for the interview. You need to know which job you are applying for and why you are fit for the position.
2) Interact with the HR / Recruiter in a professional manner and do not ask stupid questions like whether you are selected, what is the salary etc.
3) If you have done an internship or worked for any event in the past, prepare a short summary of the same and highlight in your talk.
4) Be ready for GD and PI. Show you have leadership skills and prepare well.
5) Be ready to answer for questions like Tell us about how do you handle exam pressure, how do you manage to complete a project / work on deadlines etc.
6) Wear a formal dress code and take all the required documents alongwith you.
7) Do not speak just for the sake of answering something. Do not give a bad impression that you do not anything but also do not make the employer doubt on your ethics.
8) Honesty is the best policy and follow the same if you are asked any tough questions.
9) Don’t sound boring or dull but be confident and enthusiastic.
10) If the employer or recruiter rejected your application, do not feel sad but work on your weakness and apply for some other company.
Best of luck!
By Gurpal Singh (BMS Graduate 2011-12)
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016