– Embodies the notion that there are a few elemental building blocks or financial contracts that can be combined in a rigorous fashion to produce an almost unlimited variety of non-standard cash flow expectations.
– Conceptually, the idea is that all familiar financial securities ca be thought of as having some combination of;
- Credit extension (such as loans, bonds, etc.)
- Price fixing (such as futures / forward contracts)
- Price Insurance (such as call / put options)
– The invention of new or hybrid financial securities to fit exactly some requirement of an individual financial market participant is a matter of combining these elements into a package of claims that will produce a profile of cash flow expectations meeting this need.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019