Terms and conditions for a (Part Time) BMS Blogger:
- We will not accept any duplicate content from other websites / books / magazines.
- Content should be as per the topic/title.
- Depth of the articles needs to be strong and it should have engaging and share worthy content.
- Articles need to be grammatically correct and error-free.
- The blogger needs to promote his/her articles on social networking sites to achieve a minimum of 250 page views per article.
- Guidance on how to post articles on the site etc. will be provided.
- You cannot leave without an advance notice of 15 days. Also, the number of articles pending till the particular date will have to be completed, failing which you are liable to face legal action.
- The articles submitted belongs to www.bms.co.in and cannot be used / reproduced by writers in any other website / publication.
Latest posts by Ami Pandya (see all)
- Mumbai Matters News – Print And Social Media Partner - April 23, 2015
- Everything you need to know about ‘Fests.info’ our Online Media Partner! - April 23, 2015
- Awesome Study Guide For You To Score Maximum In Production And Material Management - December 1, 2014