TERMINOLOGY OF LP –
- Decision Variables: The unknowns to be determined.
- Constraints: Mathematical equations of the limitations imposed by the situation or problem characteristics. Constraints define limits within which the solution of the Problem has to be found.
- Objective Function: The mathematical equation of the major goal of the Problem.
- Linear Relationship: Each Variable appears in only one term & only the first power.
- Feasible Solution: A set of values of Decision Variables which satisfy all the constraints.
- Optimal Solution: A Feasible Solution which optimizes the Objective Function.
Latest posts by Score Tutorial (see all)
- Special Studies in Finance Solved Paper – November 2013 - November 26, 2013
- Special Studies in Finance Solved Paper – April 2010 - November 25, 2013
- Special Studies in Finance Solved Paper – November 2011 - November 25, 2013