Post optimality test in Linear programming. (Apr 2003) (Oct 2003) Sensitivity analysis in LPP. (Oct. 2004) Sensitivity analysis. (Oct 2005)
The solution is optimal when all “C – Z” values are either zero or negative.
Post optimality test or Sensitivity analysis is done to test the sensitivity of the optimal solution. We can find following details in post optimality test –
- Range of profit for each decision variable within which solution remains optimal.
- Range of availability of each resource within which solution remains optimal.
- Range of resource availability for validity of shadow price of each resource.
- What will be the effect on solution or output if resources are increased or decreased?
Latest posts by Score Tutorial (see all)
- Special Studies in Finance Solved Paper – November 2013 - November 26, 2013
- Special Studies in Finance Solved Paper – April 2010 - November 25, 2013
- Special Studies in Finance Solved Paper – November 2011 - November 25, 2013