NICOTINE is an alkaloid made by plants. It is really bitter tasting poison that is stored in the leaves and stems of the plants. It acts as a protection cover to plants and prevents them from being eaten by animals.
So you can know how dangerous is nicotine. It makes your life like “DHUAN DHUAN SA SAMA”. So if you are smoking please get aware and beware that what are you doing with your life.
Because of the active smokers mainly the passive smokers or name it the way you like involuntary smokers or secondhand smokers suffers as it is as dangerous as active smoking. It occurs when the exhaled smoke from one’s persons cigarette is inhaled by the other people who are around him/her. Passive smoking involves inhaling carcinogens as well as toxic components and more over it is harmful to the children as they are victims of passive smoking. The diseases caused by passive smoking are asthma, ear infection, lung cancer, heart problems, sudden infant death syndrome, low birth weight and stillbirths.
How to avoid passive smoking:—-
Passive smoking of tobacco can be avoided in three ways:–
1) If your partner smokes tobacco then you can ask him/her not to smoke when you are around or to go outside and smoke.
2) Public places are the most vulnerable places for the people who do not smoke. However, recent legislation have banned smokers from smoking in public places. Despite the ban, the best way in which passive smoking can be avoided is by placing a wet handkerchief on your nose.
3) You can use portable air cleaning systems inside your home to make the atmosphere free of tobacco smoke.
Latest posts by dhara (see all)
- BMS graduates are more interested in salary and jobs rather than BMS as a course - January 25, 2011
- Business is like a War! - January 25, 2011
- Practical Training or Classroom Lectures! - January 25, 2011