Research projects follow a five-model chapter. The major sections in the five-model chapter include:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Literature Review
- Chapter 3: Methodology
- Chapter 4: Results or Findings
- Chapter 5: Discussion, Conclusions and Recommendations.
In addition to the five major sections, a research project should include reference or bibliography, and appendix for data collection instruments and other relevant materials used in the study.
Any table, figure, plate, scheme or illustration included in the project should be clearly labeled. The caption should be placed at the top of tables but below figures/plates/schemes/illustrations.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019