Lisa Haydon (born Elisabeth Marie Haydon; 17 June 1986) is an Indian model and actress, best known for her work in the Bollywood comedy-drama film Queen (2014).
10 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT LISA HAYDON:
1. Lisa Haydon was born Elisabeth Marie Haydon on 17 June 1986 in Chennai, India to a Malayali father and an Australian mother. Lisa Haydon has one sibling, Mallika Haydon. Lisa and Mallika are Modelling sisters.
2. Lisa Haydon lived in Australia and United States before moving back to India in 2007 to pursue modelling. She began her career with Modelling.
3. Lisa’s first modelling assignment was in Australia for a stretch mark cream.
4. Lisa was encouraged by her sister’s modelling work in Mumbai and then she travelled to Mumbai for Modelling work.
5. Some of Lisa’s modelling work include:
a. Wills Lifestyle Indian Fashion Week
b. HDIL- Indian Couture Week
c. Lisa is the face of Lakme.
6. Lisa had been seen in a lot of commercials. Some are as follows:
a. Hyundai I20
b. Indigo Nation
c. Blenders Pride
7. Lisa Haydon has featured as cover girl for major fashion magazines like:
a.Verve (March 2008, January 2011),
b.Elle (April 2009, May 2009, May 2010, April 2011)
c.Femina (April 2009)
d.Harper’s Bazaar (January–February 2010)
e.FHM (August 2010)
f. Adorn (November–December 2010).
8. Lisa Haydon was named the best model and the most stylish persona in Cosmopolitan Fun and Fearless Awards 2009.
b. DNA most stylish 2009.
c.Marie Claire best model 2010.
9. Lisa Haydon’s personal life includes having a relationship with Karan Bhojwani since 2013. She is trained in Bharatnatyam and also trained under Shiamak Davar for 5 years.
10. Lisa Haydon till date has worked in 3 films.
c. The Shaukeens