Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
1) Achievements / Skills / Knowledge (Academics & Extra-curricular):
1) 2nd rank holder in first year BMS.
2) Class representative for since two year.
I am very hard working and sincere in every things that helps me achieve my Goals .
Acquiring knowledge in a continuous process & though I have learnt a
Lot in this two year of BMS there is still Lot of scope for improvement.
2) What is your aim / philosophy of life?
My long term aim is to become a successful so that I can fulfill all the desires of my parents & family.
My short term aim is to do complete BMS with flying colors.
3) What are your future plans after BMS?
My plan is to do a job for 3 years exp in banking sector or any financial sector &
Then do MBA in finance.
4) What are your hobbies / likes?
My hobbies is to listen music, playing cricket & singing.
5) Any dislikes?
- I don’t like people who are egoistic.
- I don’t like people who disrespect their elders or any individual person.
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
1) Positive / Negative things about your college?
- My college is very helpful to all the student in giving additional support and guidance.
- It is like a close knit family.
2) Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
- It is on individual thought of people but , I observed that BMS is a better course for Developing management skills and facing the competitive world.
- According to me , BMS – Believing in Management System.
3) How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
- BMS has helped me to develop the skills & leadership quality, to manage the situation efficiently under any circumstances.
4) What are the changes you want to bring in the BMS course?
- I would like to add more of practical activities than theoretical studies.
5) Share your favorite BMS / college memories?
- When I was giving my first presentation in BMS , I was extremely nervous and had lot of stage fright but through constant motivation and guidance by my teachers and seniors,
I got successful outcome.
Q.3) What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
- “WORK HARD!! THERE IS NOT SHORTCUT TO SUCCESS”.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019