Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
1) Achievements / Skills / Knowledge (Academics & Extra-curricular):
- Office Bearer in VIIIth & IXth Grade and held the position of Captain and Head Girl respectively
- Class Representative-BMS, L.S. Raheja College (2011 – till date)
- Director – IIMUN Conference – India’s Largest Youth Conference 2011
- Best Student Award- BMS, L.S. Raheja College (2013-14)
- Inspirational Leader Award – BMS, L.S. Raheja College (2013-14)
2) What is your aim / philosophy of life?
To keep learning, for life stops if we stop absorbing knowledge be it in any form and anywhere. Life is full of learning. Nothing competes with simply being aware in today’s era. To be humble and keep working towards my ambition.
3) What are your future plans after BMS?
Look forward to pursue a professional course alongside gathering work experience, after which I wish to do my post graduation in the field that interests me the most.
4) What are your hobbies / likes?
Cooking, Baking, Swimming, Reading Indian Non-Fiction, Music, and discussions.
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
1) Positive / Negative things about your college?
Positive : Excellent Faculty and Coordinators. , Well grounded and encouraging atmosphere to grow in.
2) Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
Positive: The element of Presentations, Course work field projects adds a hands on experience for learning and gathering first hand information, that helps us learn many things.
It has taught us management in every aspect, be it Human skills, rural management, Law, Tax , EXIM or even PR. BMS justifies its course elements beautifully by teaching us the weightage of having management as a universal factor that binds all the activities and functions in any organization. We get a bird’s eye view, which will help us become well versed Managers in future.
3) How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
BMS on the whole, has been a transformational journey for me as an individual. I learned how to speak up in all regards, be it to answer in class, or present a topic to over 100 students at one go. I has made me more responsible , self confident and helpful due to team work activities. I alongwith my college, also worked all the 3 years, hence have learned how to manage my time and also be efficient in everything I do. It has taught me how to strike the right balance with on going life instances and plan my career as well as personal life accordingly. It is one that breeds innovation in its true sense.
4) What are the changes you want to bring in the BMS course?
Industrial Visits to relevant places must be mandatory, as there is no better learning from the experts on field itself. It gives lot of exposure to students and the urge of learning keeps lingering on.
5) Share your favorite BMS / college memories?
- Becoming CR.
- Receiving- Best Student Award of the Batch
- My Farewell & Farewell Speech
- Self Defence PR Project wherein we organized a campaign intra college
- Interaction with faculties, both guest and inhouse
- Getting mentored by our honourable coordinators
Q.3) What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
We need to let the fire of curiosity keep burning inside us. Just like we need basic food and water on a daily basis, we must keep learning and acknowledging our surroundings. Being aware is very crucial for our growth and to enjoy life in the smallest aspect too. Don’t be afraid to speak up, coz remember, you’re the only one who can voice your OWN opinion. Be leaders and inspire others. Being a yes-man is too mainstream!
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019